- What are the scrum artifacts select all applicable items?
- What are the 3 Scrum roles?
- Who are the 3 Amigos in agile?
- What are the 5 Scrum ceremonies?
- Is burndown chart a scrum artifact?
- What is the sprint backlog?
- Who is allowed to participate in the daily scrum?
- How frequently Scrum users should inspect Scrum artifacts and progress toward a Sprint Goal True or false?
- What are the 3 artifacts of Scrum?
- How many roles events and artifacts are there in Scrum?
- Where scrum can be used check all the applicable items?
- Who runs backlog grooming?
What are the scrum artifacts select all applicable items?
Select all applicable items.
The Scrum artifacts are Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog and Increment.
What are the three pillars that uphold Scrum?.
What are the 3 Scrum roles?
Scrum has three roles: product owner, scrum master and the development team members.
Who are the 3 Amigos in agile?
The Three Amigos – normally consisting of BA, Developer, and Tester – is one of the key ways to change the culture of the team to be more Agile, and encourage more collaboration. These sessions allow for the team to discuss the new feature and review the specification.
What are the 5 Scrum ceremonies?
These are the five key scrum ceremonies:Backlog grooming (product backlog refinement)Sprint planning.Daily scrum.Sprint review.Sprint retrospective.
Is burndown chart a scrum artifact?
Burndown chart A sprint burndown (or burnup) chart is not an official scrum artifact but many teams use it to communicate and track progress toward the sprint goal during the sprint. Burndown charts are graphs that display tasks completed over the duration of a sprint.
What is the sprint backlog?
The sprint backlog is a list of tasks identified by the Scrum team to be completed during the Scrum sprint. … During the sprint planning meeting, the team selects some number of product backlog items, usually in the form of user stories, and identifies the tasks necessary to complete each user story.
Who is allowed to participate in the daily scrum?
The people who must attend the Daily Scrum are only members of the Development Team. They are responsible for getting it right. The Scrum Master, the Product Owner, or any Stakeholder may attend as listeners, but are not required to do only as long as it is useful to the Development Team.
How frequently Scrum users should inspect Scrum artifacts and progress toward a Sprint Goal True or false?
Daily Scrum Sprints enable predictability by ensuring inspection and adaptation of PROGRESS TOWARD A SPRINT GOAL at least every calendar month.
What are the 3 artifacts of Scrum?
Scrum defines three artifacts: Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, and a potentially releasable product increment.
How many roles events and artifacts are there in Scrum?
three rolesScrum defines three roles, the Product Owner, Scrum Master and Development Team Member.
Where scrum can be used check all the applicable items?
11. Where can Scrum be used? Check all the applicable items.Development of products and enhancements.Development of almost everything we use in our daily lives as individuals and societies.Research and identifying of viable markets, technologies, and product capabilities.Managing the operation of an organization.More items…•
Who runs backlog grooming?
The individual who leads the meeting — product manager, product owner, or someone else. Product managers or other representatives of the product team. Lead engineers. It’s also beneficial to invite members from customer success, support, and QA, as they have valuable user insights related to the inputs in the backlog.